Should you have any questions regarding IRS tax levies call the experts at Fresh Start Tax LLC or visit http://www.freshstarttax.com/irs-bank-levy.php.
Fresh Start Tax LLC Hire true affordable tax experts Since 1982 “A” Rated by the BBB Former Agents of 25 years Immediate Tax Help
If you need immediate IRS tax help and need quality tax representation to get the very best result possible call us for a no cost professional tax consult.
We are fast, affordable and very assessable. We are “A” Rated by the BBB. Call us today 1-866-700-1040 and you will never speak to the IRS.
We handle all negotiations. We taught Tax Law at the IRS. We get results the day you call us. Do not be ripped off by other companies.
We have over 165 years of professional tax experience and over 25 years of direct experience at the local, district and regional offices of the IRS.
Areas of Professional Tax Practice:
Our Company Resume: ( Since 1982 )
IRS Tax Help - Tax Levy, Tax Liens, Debt Settlements, Tax Audits – How we Settle and Negotiate your case with the Internal Revenue Service:
1. We immediately send a power of attorney to the IRS letting them know we are now your tax representative. You will never have to speak to the IRS.
2. We will make sure all your tax returns are filed and current. If your tax returns are not up to date, the IRS will refuse to work your case. This is leverage that they use to get you compliant. We can pull tax transcripts, file and prepare your tax returns within days, even if you have lost your tax records.
3. The IRS requires a current financial statement. We will secure a required 433-A (IRS financial statement), verify the income and expenses and work out a settlement agreement. The IRS will require a closing settlement method for each case.
4. We review with our clients how they want to settle their case. We get them an agreement based on their current financial needs.
IRS Tax Settlement Agreements can be in different forms:
a. Hardship Settlements. Cases usually go into a 3 year suspended status because of an inability to pay. This is also called currently noncollectable. Your case will go into a hardship status because you do not have the income coming in to meet your current expenses. The IRS will use the National Standards Program to assess hardship.
b. Payment Agreements. Cases can be closed with agreed upon monthly installment payments to the IRS. We will review the different programs the IRS uses for the lowest possible amount required.
c. IRS Offer in Compromise. There are three types of OICs:
The IRS may accept an Offer in Compromise based on three grounds:
1. Doubt as to Collectibility – Doubt exists that the taxpayer could ever pay the full amount of tax liability owed within the remainder of the statutory period for collection.
2. Doubt as to Liability – A legitimate doubt exists that the assessed tax liability is correct. Possible reasons to submit a doubt as to liability offer include:
(1) the examiner made a mistake interpreting the law,
(2) the examiner failed to consider the taxpayer’s evidence or
(3) the taxpayer has new evidence.
3. Effective Tax Administration / Exceptional Circumstances – There is no doubt that the tax is correct and there is potential to collect the full amount of the tax owed, but an exceptional circumstance exists that would allow the IRS to consider an OIC. To be eligible for compromise on this basis, a taxpayer must demonstrate that the collection of the tax would create an economic hardship or would be unfair and inequitable.
See our home page for more details about Fresh Start Tax L.L.C. Thank You
Photo: Wikipedia Commons Vietnam Era Weapon Being Used to Clear the Amazon By Stephen Messenger Treehugger Agent Orange is one of the most devastating weapons of modern warfare, a chemical which killed or injured an estimated 400,000 people during the Vietnam War — and now it’s being used against the Amazon rainforest. According to officials, [...]